Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 14, 2013

I invested in another kitchen gadget in hopes of improving my health- I bought a juicer not too long ago for myself as a kind of Christmas Present.  I've heard of all the health benefits of drinking fresh juice, so I wanted to invest in my health and purchased the juicer.  This morning I washed a couple of carrots, an apple, an orange, and a hand full of grapes.  Then I squashed them through the top of the juicer. After I was done with the juicing, I poured the juice over a cup of ice and drank it for breakfast.  I must tell you,  I do feel good and know that the nutrients are being absorbed into my body quicker because they do not have to be digested in my stomach and are being transported into my blood stream.  This is only a few advantages of juicing; now I know what to do with all the fruit I don't get a chance to eat in my fridge!!! LOL. Have fun, try it- juicing- what a concept.

1 comment:

  1. Juicers are the best equipment for the family health in the kitchen. Some day before I poured the juice over a cup of ice and drank it for breakfast. But now purchase online juice. They are healthy and tasty. mangosteen and goji berry are my favorite juices. They are good for health and cure for the cancer and diabetes.

    Regards,
    Goji Berry Juice

    ReplyDelete